Between Meknes and Fez, in the Middle Atlas,
in the heart of an exceptional region
Watch, listen, breathe and live!
The beauty and variety of our natural heritage
Discover a different side to Morocco, with its mountains, forests, lakes and pastures.
Michlifen Resort & Golf boasts a remarkable location.
Near Ifrane National Park, it provides an ideal base for excursions, hikes in the forest, picnics and exploration of the local fauna and flora!
- Lake tour (Dayet Aoua, Dayet Hachlaf, Dayet Ifrah): they are a source of life for the region; visitors come here for walks and picnics.
- Cedar forest tour: Ras El Ma, Moudemane, Michlifen and the Gouraud cedar tree, a legendary 800-year-old tree and the starting point for excursions in the cedar forest with Barbary macaques – an endemic species– as companions!
- Middle Atlas towns and villages tour (Ben Smim, Ougmes, Azrou, Souk El Had, Zaouiat Ifrane, Ain Leuh, Ait Yahya): unique atmospheres and colours…
- Excursion to the sources of Oum Er-Rbia river.
- La Pommeraie d'Ifrane (with goat's cheese tasting): apple orchards as far as the eye can see!
- Les Celliers de Meknes (Château Roslane wine estate): the soil, sunny climate and know-how combine to make the renown of this vineyard.
- Meknes stud farm.
- Ras al Ma fish farm: trout are raised here to repopulate the rivers. An operation fully committed to sustainable development.
- Ain Aghbal fish farm: commercial trout and salmon production.
A land with a rich history
Explore the region's cultural heritage, built by its people and traditions.
The region boasts no less than three UNESCO World Heritage sites!
- The Medina of Fez and its many Medersas (Koranic schools)
- The Medina of Meknes
- The Roman archaeological site of Volubilis
- The Fes Festival World Sacred Music in Fez: an internationally renowned gathering
Whatever the season, Michlifen Resort & Golf is an excellent starting point for a range of activities.
For all ages and tastes!
- Cross-country skiing
- Bird watching
- Golf at the Michlifen Resort & Golf
- The Fes Royal Golf club in Fez, less than an hour's drive away
- Mountain biking
- Horse riding